Global Brand Manager Medical Device
You will be part of the Global Marketing department and be responsible for the medical device portfolio. You will report to the Head of Global Marketing. In this role, you will work in a rapidly expanding and dynamic company with global ambitions, dedicated to improving patient outcomes in the field of critical care. The position is based at the global headquarter in Danderyd, Stockholm.
- Together with the Head of Global Marketing, and in collaboration with cross- functional colleagues, develop the global marketing strategy and tactical plans for the medical device portfolio.
- Develop a multichannel approach to ensure effective implementation of strategies.
- Develop global marketing material in cooperation with external agencies, including
- translated and adapted marketing material for specific markets/countries/regions.
- Provide support to the global sales organization and distributors in the implementation of marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Organise and take part in international congresses and events, and support local/national events.
- Develop short-and long-term product forecasts to inform business planning and ensure appropriate product supply.
- Planning and cost tracking of promotional budget.
- Hold deep product knowledge and technical understanding of the medical device
- Contribute to the product-life-cycle management driven by the R&D team, including identifying, prioritizing, and implementing product enhancements and business opportunities.
- Partner with the global sales organisation to capture customer feedback and needs.
- Maintain knowledge and insights into the market and competitive landscape.
- Provide product expertise to the global sales organization and distributors.
- Other brand responsibilities as assigned.
- Several years of experience as product/brand manager or similar roles in a MedTech company, preferably from the area of anesthesiology or intensive care.
- Experience of working in an ICU or anaesthesia department is an advantage.
- Experience of working in an international environment.
- A proven track record of high personal accountability while being a great team player.
- The ability to combine strategic thinking with hands-on delivery.
- The ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills – fluent written and spoken English.
- German, French and/or Spanish language skills are meriting.
You are welcome to contact Cecilia Jegander at Crozz Rekrytering and Consulting at
+46 73973 83 01 or email@example.com for questions about the position
We look forward to receiving your application!
The company is a pioneer MedTech and Pharmaceutical Company focused on inhaled sedation to improve the patient’s life during and beyond sedation.
We have direct sales in Benelux, France, Germany, Great Britain, the Nordic, and Spain. In other parts of Europe as well as in Asia, Australia, Canada, and South- and Central America, the company works with external distributors.