Do you have experience in Medtech and a passion for sales and doing business? Olympus is looking for a driven Territory Manager with sales responsibility for ENT within the area of Stockholm and east/middle part of Sweden.
ENT (Ear-nose-throat) is a highly specialized and important business area at Olympus with world-class products and solutions to meet the clinical needs. You will be part of a high performing team and will work within extremely exciting products.
At Olympus, we take pride in our products and are passionate about making a difference in people´s lives by creating the conditions for high-quality and safe patient care.
Olympus is characterized by a strong and positive culture of leadership and community. Our goal is to hire the sharpest talents to create/establish the right condition for agile thinking and long-term strategic relationships with our customers. We believe in talented individuals with different backgrounds, experiences and personalities.
This role will proactively build customer relationships, drive sales of product portfolio and defend or increase market share. The role will achieve sales targets by following sales processes for all accounts, ensuring that deals progress towards completion and for a high customer satisfaction.
The job is conducted in line with Olympus core values which are: agility, empathy, long-term view, unity and integrity.
Main areas of responsibility
- Territory business planning including, analyzing territory, segmenting targets and account planning.
- Action planning such as monitoring sales results & establish correcting actions, tenders & after sales products.
- Opportunity Management & pipeline control and continuous market & competitor monitoring
- Reporting (CRM & other reporting tools)
- Create and maintain good relationships with our customers through continuous activities
- Be part of the team and contribute with your skills and experience.
- Attend local and national workshops, meetings and trade shows.
As a Territory Manager, you work closely with other colleagues on Swedish and Nordic level, both within your own business area but also within other business areas within Olympus. You report to the Sales Manager.
The district includes Stockholm area, Uppsala, Gävle, western Norrland and east/middle part of Sweden.
- We are looking for a driven and outgoing person with experience from Medtech, sales or have a background in healthcare.
- We see that you have a post-secondary education in technology, healthcare, economic or other relevant areas for this role.
- To succeed in finding a perfect match for this role and its assignment we put great emphasis on your personal characteristics!
- You are structured, ambitious and take your assignment with great commitment.
- You can work independently and prioritize your daily work but see the benefit of working in team with your colleagues to achieve common goals.
- You work with a high customer focus, and you are good at building and managing good relationships as well as working proactively with a long-term perspective.
- You are strategically oriented and take full responsibility for the development in your district, where you continuously work to establish collaborations and networks where we can grow and develop together with the customers. You have ability to combine business with clinical understanding and technical issues.
You have the ambition to grow in your role and develop within Olympus.
You are fluent in Swedish and English in both speech and writing.
Olympus offer you
A developing and meaningful work in a market leading company and at the same time growing business area, with high-tech and first-class product that you are proud of.
The chance to become a part of a successful high performing team of positive and energetic people.
Continuous high-class education and coaching for your personal development.
Great freedom in work under responsibility with competitive salary and benefits package.
Welcome to contact Cecilia Jegander at Crozz Interim Management & Rekrytering, +46 73-973 83 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any question about this role.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Olympus is passionate about creating customer-driven solutions for the medical industry. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping to detect, prevent, and treat disease; furthering scientific research; and ensuring public safety. Olympus is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, with more than 30,000 employees worldwide in nearly 40 countries. Olympus Europa, headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, serves the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) region and employs 7,500 people across 31 subsidiaries.